Google AdSense Tutorial
Google AdSense Training by Webage Solutions.
Welcome to our step by step guide on how to monetize your Website or blog using Google AdSense.
Before starting up with anything I need to make one point clear that Adsense is the genuine way of earning. Most of the times people think that there are no such ways of earning online. People say this because they don’t have the knowledge of real methods of earning online and consider everything as scam.
Indeed ! there are thousands of scam and fraud sites all around the internet, but this is Google ” the global leader in the internet market ” and Adsense is a website/blog monetizing service by Google itself. And you have to trust google and the way it functions.
So now we must move on to the main topic i.e. Adsense training guide.
Table of Contents
1. What is Google AdSense?
2. Google Adsense requirements.
3. Creating Adsense Account.
4. Getting approved.
5. How to create ads and put them on website/blog?
6. Optimize your blog for earning.
7. Webage Solutions Disclaimer.
So it is time to start from scratch to the process for making money from Google AdSense.
Chapter 1: What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSence is a free to use marketing technique provided by google for the publishers to earn money by displaying or showcasing ads on their websites or blogs.
Chapter 2: Google AdSense Requirements.
Before signing up for the AdSense there are certain things you should fulfill, which are listed below:
- You must be possessing at least 18 years of age to signup for Adsense.
- You must have a self hosted website / blog (not the one’s provided free by Blogger and WordPress.com) such as “yourwebsite.com”.
- You should have direct access to post / manipulate content on your website.
- You need to have a bank account with a name which must match to the AdSense Payee name.
- Before applying for AdSense you have to optimize your website for best possible SEO in a sense that it should be visible in top 10 search choices of google i.e. the first page of search.
- Sign up for Google Webmaster tools and post your sitemap.xml in order to make sure that your website is indexed properly with Google.
Chapter 3: Creating AdSense Account.
- Visit the AdSense signup link here.
- Follow the rest of the setup, which is just piece of cake.
- You can watch video tutorials on how to create AdSense account by following the link below:
Chapter 4: Getting approved.
This is the most difficult and critical step while setting up an AdSense account. All you need to do is to drive more and more visitors to your blog for which you need to place Rich text and content on your blog.
You also need to improve your website SEO. Google will not approve you as a publisher unless your site is visible on the first page of Google. Hence, you have to make sure that your website must rank between 0 – 10 i.e. Google first 10 choices of search posts.
At this particular step you’ll notice a large red box containing an alert message on the top of your AdSense dashboard. This alert will be vanished as soon as you get approved. In the mean time you have to create and place ads on your website.
You can also refer to Google Adsense official criteria and conditions for approval here.
Chapter 5: How to create ads and choose sizes?
Login to your Google AdSense dashboard and select ” My Ads ” from the menu and then click on ” New ad Unit ” button.
Now all you have to do is to give a name to your ad, choose size and color of ads.
After that you can click ” Save and get code ” button on the bottom of the page which will show you a new pop up window containing the code for the ad you have just created.
Now copy this code and put it anywhere on your website or blog.
You will notice that the ads you have just put on your site have occupied blank space. Don’t worry the blank space will be transformed into beautiful click-able ads as soon as your website gets approved for adSense.
In the mean time you can create and place more ads on your website or you can optimize your website to fulfill the AdSense criteria.
Chapter 6: Optimize your blog for earning.
Here is our complete list of AdSense optimization tips and tricks.
- Try to match the font color of ads with font color used in your webpage.